Please note we do not accept enquiries from agencies.
Central Projects Officer
- Starting Salary: £16,500 – £18,000 per annum
- Term: 1 year initial period with possible extension
- Responsible to: Founder, President and CEO
- Location: Freshwinds’ centre in Selly Oak, Birmingham
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week
- Holiday: 25 days per year plus bank holidays (pro rata)
We are currently recruiting a Central Projects Officer to assist in the further development of the organisation and support the growth of the charity through of variety of activities which include recruitment of volunteers for specific projects and working with particular projects to assist with discreet pieces of work.
The role is deliberately generic and varied both to support the aims of the organisation as well as to provide a broad experience for the post-holder and to support their future development within the organisation.
The post holder is part of the CEO’s team with responsibilities in supporting managers and the senior management team in the initial piloting and mobilization of projects and supporting the ongoing delivery of projects where necessary and appropriate.
The post has excellent opportunities for advancement and significant progression within the organisation.
Closing Date for Applications: 5:30pm Wednesday 2nd November 2016